Guidance for Practitioners on the Choices of Software Implementation for Frailty Models: Simulations and An Application in Determining the Birth Interval Dynamics
- Comparison of statistical approaches dealing with time-dependent confounding in drug effectiveness studies
- Estimating inverse probability weights using super learner when weight-model specification is unknown in a marginal structural Cox model context
- On the application of statistical learning approaches to construct inverse probability weights in marginal structural cox models: hedging against weight-model misspecification
- Comparison of statistical approaches for dealing with immortal time bias in drug effectiveness studies
- Can we train machine learning methods to outperform the high-dimensional propensity score algorithm?